Thursday, May 17, 2018

3rd and 5th grade wrapping up

It's getting real.. end of school is almost here.. Finn just told me, as he was stowing his guitar:

"I figured it out Mom, I am going to put a bottle of water in my pocket for the final program and if I don't cry when Zoë graduates, I will put some on my eyes"... silently to myself I acknowledged that Diana and I will cry enough, and I don't think it will be hard for him...  he is going to miss her very much at school and mentions it every day.  (They have been in the same small school for 4 years, same annex building for 3, same classroom this year)

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Amy Ashurst Gooch          http://www.sci.utah.edu/people/agooch.html
Chief Operations Office
​r                 ​
                  amy.a.gooch at gmail.com
ViSUS LLC          
​                                        ​
                     amy@visus.net
               
801 828 5038    (Cell)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: